Ventilation and Light, Combined
- UV stable acrylic head
- Unique clear design
- Stainless Steel Bearings
- 15year warranty
- Lets natural light into the attic space
- Deters pests and vermin into the attic
- Great for sheds and country living
TURBOBEAM® combines unique vertical vane technology with clear polymers to create a major advance in roof turbines. It has the same qualities as the Supa Vent, with the additional benefit of discouraging pests and vermin in the roof cavity due to the addition of natural light. TurboBeam provides the following benefits:
- Constant dilution of indoor air pollutants emitted by furniture, carpets, mould and chemicals
- Provision of some natural light
- The technology leader
Sturdy ASA polymer construction, vertical vanes and permanently lubricated stainless steel bearings ensure long life and efficient performance.
- Attractive design
Its smooth aerodynamic profile complements almost any home.
- Performs in light breezes
The vertical vane design provides SupaVent with a superior starting torque in light breezes.
- Won't rust or corrode
Made from ASA polymer with UV inhibition—won't chip, crack or corrode. Unlike some metal vents, rust is never a problem.
- Available in most popular colours
- Withstands severe wind and rain
In independent laboratory trials, SupaVent withstood wind velocities of 240km/hr and satisfied the Internation Rain Dynamic Penetration Test.
- Fits all roof types
SupaVent's "Vari-Pitch" base and flashing fits any roof type with slopes zero to 45°. Installation is a simple matter.
- 15 Year Warranty
Twin precision stainless steel bearings enable a 15 year extended warranty to be offered.