Bio-Waste Spill Kit
A simple and safe method to clean potentially infectious human and animal spills including blood, urine, vomit and faeces spills.
Used in medical centres, ambulances, schools, child/aged care, bars, pubs and clubs - infact anywhere where there is the potential for human fluid spills.
- Medical Centres
- Paramedic kits
- Transport, Aviation, Shipping, Rail
- Ambulance and Emergency Services
- Childcare, Aged Care and Schools
- Public Amenities
- Any Industrial Work Site
- Immediately absorbs spills so they can be removed from the surface and contained
- Reduces slip hazards by covering spills and surfaces are left clean and dry
- Green Earth Solutions Spill Kit provides disposable personal protection equipment (PPE) to reduce exposure risk and enable propper disposal
Point of Difference:
- Works Quickly
- Cleans Hazardous Spills Safely
- Highly Absorbant and Fast Acting
- Avoids Cross Contamination
- Contains suitable Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Isolate spill area and then open Spill Kit and remove contents
- Put on fluid retension mask/eyeshield, apron and gloves before attending to the spill
- Tear open the Bio-Waste sachet and sprinkle over the spill ensuring all the liquid is covered generously
- Remove scraper from the disposal scoop by bending at the perforations. Form the scoop by bending the corners marked A & B together and pinching between fingers to hold
- Scrape the absorbed spill into the scoop by pulling it towards the open scoop
- Place absorbed spill and dispoasable scoop into one of the clinical waste disposal bags and seal by removing the tape and folding the flap over
- Remove apron and mask and then place into the second clinical waste disposal bag along with the first disposal bag. Finally remove gloves and place into disposal bag and seal closed. Dispose in accordance with workplace procedure policies.
- Wipe any exposed skin with hygenic wipes
- Contaminated clothing and spilled area should be properly cleaned immediately
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
HEALTH: SAFE | ENVIROMENT: SAFE | TRANSPORT/STORAGE: SAFE