Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover is a revolutionary water based corrosion treatment, using Organic Acid Technology (OAT) that safely and effectively removes all rust and corrosion from metal surfaces.
Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover does not harm glass, rubber or plastic and only removes paint when there is underlying corrosion.
Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover is used in workshops to clean chains, engine blocks, generators and any metal prior to galvanizing.
- Green Earth solutions Rust remover can be used where ever there is corrosion.
- It is particularly useful in situations where delicate equipment is involved and abrasive methods such as sand blasting or treatment with harsh mineral acids is inappropriate
- Green Earth Solutions rust Remover is used in workshops to clean chains, engine blocks, generators and metal prior to galvanizing.
- Whole engine blocks can be emerced in Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover solution without removing water hoses, fan belts, generators or starter motor.
- Does not harm glass, rubber or plastics.
- Removes all scale and blistered material.
- Only removes paint when there is underlying corrosion.
- Economical in use.
- Safe - no solvents, mineral acids or phosphates.
- Environmentally responsible - biodegradable ingredients.
- Suitable for use on delicate equipment.
Point of Difference:
- Being fully biodegradable Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover can be easily and safely disposed of.
- Food grade acids
- Many brands of rust removers contain harsh acids such as Methylene chloride, Dichloromethane, Hydrofloric acid and Cresylic acid. Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover does not contain these acids. These acids are highly toxic to humans and the environment.
- Safe on metals - does not damage metals if used as directed.
- Dilute Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover 1:5 with water before use.
- Solutions can be used over and over again.
- Add fresh Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover to rejuvenate used solutions.
- Treated items are washed thoroughly after immersion in product and, when dry can painted or coated immediately.
- Alternatively, dip the washed item in fresh product for 1 minute and allow drying to prevent flash rusting.
- Metal treated with Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover is safe in contact with food and potable water.
- Metals treated with Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover can be cut and welded without hazard to the operator.
Q: What effect will Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover have on?
A: Iron laminations: none
Cast aluminium: May be slightly pitted over a long period of time
Insulating lacquer: none
Copper: Minor over a long period of time
Solder: Minor over a long period of time
Q: Can Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover be reused?
A: Yes - sediment should be strained off regularly and fresh product added to the base solution.
Q: My Green Earth Solutions Rust Remover has gone brown. Will it still work?
A: Yes, but you may need to add some fresh product.
Q: How can i speed up the action?
A: Warming and or stirring will accelerate its effectiveness.
Q: Can spent liquid be put in drains?
A: Generally yes, unless heavy metals have been treated.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
HEALTH: SAFE | ENVIROMENT: SAFE | TRANSPORT/STORAGE: SAFE
Proudly 100% Australian Owned and Operated.
Sustainably Powered Premises
2% of all standard sales are donated to Carbon Nuetral Programs to offset Greenhouse Gas Emissions.