Green Earth Solutions Rubber Remover is a product that was designed to meet a clients requirements to remove rubber build up from concrete warehouse and factory floors. Rubber left behind srom fork lifts, walker stackers, trolley's etc can present a OHS hazard if left uncleaned.
Green Earth Solutions Rubber Remover is designed to remove rubber tyre marks and normal marks that rubber can leave.
- Concrete and other flooring
- Drive ways
- Anywhere that requires rubber to be removed
- Environmentally responsible - biodegradable
- Very economical
- Easy to clean off
- Low Odour
- Works on a wipe range of surfaces
Point of Difference:
- Works Quickly
- Can be hosed off
- Apply directly on to the surface via an atomiser, agitate with a broom or similar, leave on contact for 5 minutes be fore cleaning off with a scrubbing machine or mop and bucket.
- Rinse with clean fresh water
- Do not leave in contact for longer that the indicated time.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
HEALTH: LOW RISK | ENVIROMENT: SAFE | TRANSPORT/STORAGE: SAFE
Proudly 100% Australian owned and Operated
Sustainably powered premises
2% of all standard sales go to Carbon Neutral programs to offset greenhouse gas emissions