Green Earth Solutions Gone Mould is a high foaming cleaner sanitiser ideal for use in the removal of dirt and scum stains in showers, toilets and refuse areas. Its high viscosity means it will stick to walls and not immediately run off down the drain, ensuring that the detergent action has time to penetrate into the grime.
Green Earth Solutions Gone Mould is a concentrated blend of chlorine, sulphates, alkalis and non-ionic surfactants. Green Earth Solutions Gone Mould is free rinsing and readily mixes in water ensuring quick and effective use of the product in all situations.
Green Earth Solutions Gone Mould has been particularly designed to remove mould and mildew in dark and damp areas such as toilets, showers and refuse areas. It works especially well on hard surfaces such as tiles, masonry, stone, brick etc.
- Removal of stubborn dirt, grime and mould and as a sanitiser.
- Free rinsing
- No petro solvents or harsh acids
- Non toxic
- Cleans off and eradicates mould and mildew
- Economic to use
- Dissolves stubborn residues
- Because of composition, product clings to vertical surfaces for extended periods of time, allowing for optimum contact to clean and disinfect
- Safe to use on most surfaces (if any doubt contact Green Earth Solutions for comprehensive directions)
Point of Difference:
- Super concentrated
- Phosphate free
- Masonry/ Stone: Dilute product 1:15 with water and apply via a broom/ brush or pressure washer ensuring all area is covered with solution. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off with water. This will ensure all dirt residue is removed.
- Refuse and General Areas: Dilute product 1:25 to 1:50 with water and apply via a mop and bucket, brooming or scrubber to the area. Leave for several minutes and wash down with water.
- 6-12 months when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 750Ml (diluted)
HEALTH: LOW RISK | ENVIROMENT: SAFE | TRANSPORT/STORAGE: SAFE
Proudly 100% Austalian Owned and Operated
Sustainably powered premises
2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral Programs to offset greenhouse gas emissions