All Purpose Lubricant
Green Earth Solutions All Purpose Lubricant is a multipurpose product for all applications and is designed to displace moisture, penetrate rusted parts, inhibit corrosion and lubricate moving parts. This product is especially resilient in applications where salt is present, such as Marine and Mining.
Green Earth Solutions All Purpose Lubricant contains no silicones, no kerosene and no acid forming compounds. It will not dry out in normal use, become sticky or wash off with water.
- Green Earth Solutions All Purpose Lubricant is a multipurpose product designed to displace moisture, penetrate rusted parts, inhibit corrosion and lubricate moving parts. It is especially effective at stopping annoying squeaks, cleaning, protecting and lubricating in otherwise inaccessible places.
- Effective at loosening tight links in chains
- Suitable for use as a cutting oil in lathe work, in milling and grinding or other applications where metals are honed
- suitable for use under wet conditions such as outboard motors
- Protects and lubricates metal surfaces
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Avoids expensive downtime associated with seized equipment
- Non hazardous - safe for operators
- Green Earth Solutions All Purpose Lubricant will not harm metals, plastics, enamel, laminex, fibreglass, painted surfaces, neoprene, electrical insulators, vinyl or other common non absorbent materials. However, Green Earth Solutions recommends that excess product is wiped off decorative surfaces immediately
Point of Difference:
- Because Green Earth Solutions All Purpose Lubricant does not contain cheap solvents (such as kerosene or white spirits), and the surfactant system is water repelling, the surface that is coated remains sealed for a much longer time, saving costly re-applications
- Water (including salt water), will not wash Green Earth Solutions All Purpose Lubricant off under normal conditions for many times longer than conventional products
- Green Earth Solutions All Purpose Lubricant is applied by spraying or brushing onto areas to be treated. Soaking is recommended for seized components such as rusted nuts and bolts
- Because only the best available oils and surfactants are used in Green Earth Solutions All Purpose Lubricant, the amount of product needed to coat an area is 2-3 times less than alternative brands
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
HEALTH: SAFE | ENVIROMENT: SAFE | TRANSPORT/STORAGE: SAFE
Proudly 100% Australian Owned and Operated
Sustainably Powered Premises
2% of all standard sales are donated to Carbon Neutral programs to offset greenhouse gas emissions