Automatic Powered Ventilator
- Automatic temperature sensitive spee control with inverter technology
- UV stable polymer
- Maximum flow rate 650m3/hr
- High efficiency DC motor with 3 speed settings
- 5 year warranty (1 year powerpack)
- Effective ventilation in all climates
- Low running costs
- Quiet operation
- Adds light to the attic space
- Sleek design compliments all roof types
- Helps deter vermin from the attic
- Safe to install no electrician required
- Improves energy efficiency of ducted air conditioning
- Reduces risk of condensation
AiroMatic was developed to meet the cooling and drying needs of residential homes. It is a dual purpose ventilator which can be used to cool a roof space on hot days via its new temperature sensing inverter speed control technology, or it can be set for constant ventilation rates to help reduce condensation build up in the roof space.
The innovative German motor that powers the AiroMatic, incorporates new blade tip winglet technology, and electronic commutating motor technology to further improve efficiency and reduce noise. So AiroMatic has a higher flow rate and efficiency than other ventilators while reducing overall noise level and physical size.
The AiroMatic speed controller allows the selection of three fixed speeds of low, medium and high. This allows just the right amount of flow to be set to suit the severity of the conditions.
- Operating noise levels as low as 35 dB(A)
- High flow rate up to 650m3/h (high speed setting)
- 24VDC high efficiency electronic commutating German Motor.
- Operating power consumption as low as 4W (Low speed setting)
- Malleable flashing will suit all roof types
- Automatic temperature sensor control with manual flow rate settings for condensation
- Manufactured from tough injection moulded UV stable polymers
- Designed for Australia's harsh conditions